25th October 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 75% in 12th Science PSEB Board exam?

Respected Sir, I am the student of 11th Science. I have scored 59.67% in 10th Board exam. But I want to score above 75% in my 12th Science PSEB Board exam. Please tell me how can I do that?

31st October 2018, 08:33 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 75% in 12th Science PSEB Board exam?

It is not much tough to score better aggregate in 12th board examination.

Candidates can score better in the board examination if they will read and understand every topics mentioned in the syllabus and solve previous year questions.

You need to do regular practice of numerical of Physics, Chemistry as well as solve problems of Mathematics.
31st October 2018, 10:41 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 75% in 12th Science PSEB Board exam?

You will score above 75% in board examination if you will do smart and hard work with a proper strategy.

You need to give more time to subject in which you are not much comfortable along with good time to other subjects in your syllabus.

Solve previous year and important question on each topics to clear your doubt if any.

Following the above strategy will help you in scoring better in the examination.
31st October 2018, 05:29 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Your study schedule and consistancy on that scheddule play an important role in scoring good marks in any exam. Here are some tips for scoring more than 75% marks in 12th sciece PSEB exam:

Make a stuyd plan after reviewing the complete sylabus.
Give some space for relaxation and daily activities in your schedule.
Try to be contiue on your study routine.
Practice previous papers as much as you can. This will gave you an idea of exam pattern and time management skills.
Make short notes in your own handwriting for revision at eleventh hour.
Solve mock tests as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?