25th June 2011, 12:22 AM
bindasshariff

Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?

I hav completed my engg(civil) from DR.AIT BANGALORE56,

I want to know what is the scope for civil engineers after aquiring M.Tech in the said field? and diff b/w ME and M.TECH,
Is MBA necessary after aquiring degree in engineering for better placement? And what should I must prefer after B.E. , MBA or M.Tech? ............

Related Questions:
  1. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  2. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  3. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  4. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  5. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE? -- [New]
  7. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  8. What is the scope in doing MBA after completing B.E civil course?
  9. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  10. After Civil Engineering is it better to continue to higher studies or jobs should be preferred?
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  15. Mtech or C-DAC?
  16. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  17. Scope for Civil Engineers who acquired M.Tech in Civil? Is MBA necessary for better placement? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.E.?
  18. Can i do M.Arch after completing my B.E Civil?
25th June 2011, 03:12 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?

dear friend,
After completion of your M.TECH in civil engineering you can get a very good job in construction company..As our country is now developing its infrastructure day by day so, new construction companies are opening in our country..
And they have a large number of vacancy. so, there is a huge scope to get a job in those companies..
There is no such difference between M.E and M.tech.. both are same..
the govt. colleges are providing M.E degree as a post graduation and the private colleges are providing M.tech degree as a post graduation.. the syllabuses are nearly same..
There is no such thing that you have to do MBA for better placement, you can get a good job after completion of your M.Tech..
all the best..
25th June 2011, 09:26 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?

well friend

B.Tech In civil engineering is a very good and sufficient degree in

itself. Civil engineering is a very in demand field owing to huge

amount of construction work going on in the country, and expected to continue for

at least the coming half century.

so I would Strongly suggest you to to Join Job right now itself.

you do not need any additional degree as it would not bring

any advantage to you.you would simply end up wasting

your 2 years and 2 years of work experience.
25th June 2011, 10:11 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Having a masters degree in this field will naturally be an added advantage if you wish to be in the technical line. If you are more interested in gaining on how to developing new technologies then ME is a good option and if you wish to work on existing technologies then M.Tech is a better choice. ME is apt for those with a research mind. You need to go for MBA only if you are interested in administrative role. There is no need of pursuing both MBA and ME/M.Tech.
13th July 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get designing job after doing civil engineering?
24th July 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

M tech is reqired becus . atleast you should know the deep knowledge of your branch
30th July 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the advantage of dual degree engineering in jnth
2nd August 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i think one must do m-tech after b-tech bcoz it doesn't matter dat how much pay u r getting but before dat u must have better and deep knowledge about ur stream so dat v can give ur best at ur job....and help developing ur country in better anf latest way.
3rd August 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the most suited pg courses in civil for women???
9th August 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

after completing civil engg what will fetch me a high salary.......? m-tech, mba or some vocational course.......?
24th August 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

after completing mtech in civil engg.from iits can i get jobs in foreign countries?
11th June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

after getting civil engineering b.tech in iit roorkee . how much salary can i get
20th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

which is more better M.Tech or M.S after b.tech in civil
5th October 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Monthly salary for mtech civil
1st August 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I am doing btech from kurukshetra university in civil....but after dat I m gettng confused dat what should I have to do after btech....mtech or mba....I heard from many peoples dat u hv only teachng field after mtech.....is it right..??comment appreciable.
7th August 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope for b arch degree
18th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir im year back student.. Is m eligible to do mtech??
3rd July 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,i like to get teaching profession after completion of M.E. degree.is it possible?
26th August 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I hav heard dat aft pursuing M.E. v r only left wid either teachin or research as profession. Is it tru ?
22nd September 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my BE (civil engineering)
What are the salary diff between BE civil engineer and ME civil engineer pls give me info about that after completion of BE
M-TECH will greater value in field? Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?