14th December 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in Osmania University for MA Economics?

I would like to know about the number of seats that are provided for MA Economics in Osmania University, Hyderabad? Further, also let me know the procedure to apply for it.

28th July 2019, 04:23 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: How many seats are there in Osmania University for MA Economics?

There is 60 seats in Osmania university for MA in Economics.

Eligibility:-

You must have passed you bachelor's degree with 55% marks from a recognized university.

There is a written exam for admission in MA in economics which is conducted by university of Hyderabad.

Fee:- 9.460/-
22nd October 2021, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in Osmania University for MA Economics?

I belong to general category and I secured below 20 rank in cpget. Can I get a seat even after the reserved seats are taken?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?