12th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) in University of Delhi being a Graduate of Osmania University?

Hello,
I want to get admission in M.A.(Economics) course in University of Delhi. Can you please let me know how I can get admission? I have already completed my B.A.(Economics) from Osmania University. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc electronics from DU is a good course placement wise?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  3. Top 10 institutions in India for doing MSc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  5. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  6. Which course should I take after passing HSc?
  7. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  8. Which all colleges and B.Schools can I get for MBA finance without donation in coimbatore? I have scored 15.200 in TANET examination
  9. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  11. Which institute better for MSc Electronics? What can be done after this?
  12. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  13. Which course is best for commerce student in future?
  14. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  15. Can I take B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  16. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3400 rank in GPAT?
  17. Which Colleges for Msc in physics in Mumbai?
  18. List of Top colleges that offer MS in Biochemistry and Biotechnology in South India?
14th November 2015, 12:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study M.A.(Economics) in University of Delhi being a Graduate of Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get admission in M.A.(Economics) course in University of Delhi. Can you please let me know how I can get admission? I have already completed my B.A.(Economics) from Osmania University. Please help me.

The eligibility to study MA Economics in University of Delhi is:

1.B.A (Hons) Economics of the University of Delhi with 50% marks.

2. B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) Economics of any other Indian Universities recognised by the University of Delhi with 50% marks.

The admission will be based on the entrance test.

The entrance test will be conducted by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics.

The application forms for entrance test will be available in the months of May or June months.

Then you have to apply and have to write the entrance examination for the M.A Economics admission.

You can check the details in the website http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=m-a-economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?