11th January 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I study a graduate degree course in Fashion Designing if I take Arts stream in intermediate?

Hi, I want to be a Fashion Designer. So, what should I opt for my intermediate? Is Arts stream good? Will I be able to join any Fashion Designing course if I opt for Arts? Or, shall I take Commerce stream?

24th January 2019, 05:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study a graduate degree course in Fashion Designing if I take Arts stream in intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to study bachelor degree in fashion designing course.

The common eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in any discipline.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. So, visit the official website to get detail about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?