15th April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence course in B.Ed in Pune University?

correspondance coures in b.ed in pune univercity...please tell me the information

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and percentage required to pursue B.Ed from Pune University? What is the tenure for B.Ed from Pune University(Correspondence)
  2. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune
  3. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  4. How to go for B.Ed correspondence course from Du or IP university? When should I enroll myself for it?
  5. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  7. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  8. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  10. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  11. How to do correspondence course in B.Ed in Pune University?
  12. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  13. Universities offering M.E. chemical through correspondence
  14. What is the date of B.Ed Pune University entrance exam? -- [New]
  15. Information about B.Ed correspondence in Mumbai University?
  16. Details of correspondence BEd course of Bangalore University? How should I apply? What is the course fees?
  17. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  18. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
25th April 2012, 07:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence course in B.Ed in Pune University?

Graduation from a recognized university is the required qualification to join B.Ed course through correspondence mode in Pune University. You should score 50% marks in graduation level. Relaxation is allowed for reserved categories in percentage of marks. Apart from this, you should also secure 2 years teaching experience in reputed government schools. You need to appear for common entrance examination as part of this. If you qualify in this exam, you can apply for correspondence B.Ed course from Pune University.
22nd May 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i am BE elex from university of pune 1996 batch. i was teaching in well known engineering college in pune. but i dont have experience in teaching in the schools. am i eligible for bed in univ of pune? how to proceed ahead?
2nd June 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am BE elex from university of pune 1996 batch. i was teaching in well known engineering college in pune. but i dont have experience in teaching in the schools. am i eligible for bed in univ of pune? how to proceed ahead?
Hey , i am having the same question and have the same background... did u get the answer of this?
21st June 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do correspondence course in B.Ed in Mumbai and Pune University?
7th July 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a nursery teacher for past 6 yrs in a reputed school in Pune. I am interested in applying for B ed correspondence course from
Pune University. Please give me the details regarding the admission procedure for the current academic year
31st July 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a computer teacher for past 7 yrs in a reputed school in Mumbai I am interested in applying for B ed correspondecne course from Pune university. I am 42 yrs old I want to join the junior lecturer Please give me the details regarding the admission procedure for the current academic year
20th August 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B. Com in 2002 from a reputed college in goa... i do not have any teaching experience... can i opt for this course then??????
2nd September 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 8 year exrnce of teaching but in BA from agra university i got 44% mark,i am intersted do B.Ed from P.U.
8th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

does age matter if you have to do a correspondence course fr b ed frm p.u?
11th October 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
correspondance coures in b.ed in pune univercity...please tell me the information
How to do correspondence coure in Bed in Pune
26th October 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

how to do correspondence course in ba in pune university?
20th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i working as Accountant in a pvt co. I cannot leave my job, my education is M.com and passed out in 2002 i am interested to take admission for b ed correspondence . to please give me some suggestion
19th February 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hi, myname is rashmi mk. i am 44 years old. i graduated from bangalore unuversity in 1990. i have 1 year working experience inteaching primary level but 10 years experienceteaching in preschool. i want to apply for B.ed through correspondance from pune university. please suggest whether i am eligible to apply. thanks
24th January 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done BA Economics and a teacher in primary classes from last 6years. I want to do BEd correspondence .But my final BA exam Mark was around 46percent. Please help me know how I can do my B Ed which has become a necessity in my school now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?