6th October 2011, 02:26 AM
MAYURAKHI BHUYAN

Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?

I am a student of higher secondary arts stream with subjects-- economics,political science,mathematics,english and assamese. I want to complete my degree in fashion desighning...will i be eligible for it??? What are the other courses for which i will be elligible???/

3rd March 2012, 12:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYURAKHI BHUYAN View Post
I am a student of higher secondary arts stream with subjects-- economics,political science,mathematics,english and assamese. I want to complete my degree in fashion desighning...will i be eligible for it??? What are the other courses for which i will be elligible???/
There are various fields which an arts stream student can exploit. Student may go for Undergraduate programs as well as diploma and certificate programs. You may consider pursuing your education in the following fields:

Bachelors of Arts in Fashion Design
Bachelors of Arts in Mass Communication
Bachelors of Arts in Journalism
Bachelors of Arts in Media and Communication
Bachelors of Arts in LLB
Bachelors of Arts in Interior Design

You my also consider doing Diploma courses in these given fields except the LLB.
29th January 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?

Can i join fashion designing after my BA degree n in BA i studied English Political History
30th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 arts ,i want to become a fashion designer ,my streams are history, geography ,phy edu, eng lit , sociology ,should i apply for B.Sc in fashion designing
27th May 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am student of arts stream in subject english, assamese,education,geography.can I applay for fashion disigner
27th May 2013, 09:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes surely you can apply for Fashion Designing courses after 10+2 with Arts stream. Just make sure that you have got above 50% marks in 10+2 because most of the entrance exam ask for the minimum percentage.

Any stream students are eligible for Fashion designing course but you have to appear for entrance examination and get good marks in it foe getting a good college.

So get yourself prepared for the entrance examination if you want to get admission into a top colleges.

Some of the top Fashion Designing Colleges are:

Some of the top Fashion Designing colleges in India are :

-National Institute of Fashion Technology

-National Institute of Design

-Design & Innovation Academy

-Satyam Fashion Institute, Noida

-Pearl Academy of Fashion

-Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology

-Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic

-Srishti School of Design, Bangalore

-Indian Institute of Craft & Design

-Footwear Design & Development Institute

-MIT Institute of Design, Pune

-Symbiosis Centre of Design

-Apeejay Institute of Design

For more information visit http://www.nift.ac.in[/B]
2nd June 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to do fashion designing as my career , which stream should i take?
12th July 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 arts.
my stream are English, Economic
Sociology, Psychology, Hindi, Gujarati, Computer....
what will i do after 12??????????

which is the better course for me???
3rd December 2013, 12:20 PM
manjunet

Thumbs up Re: Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYURAKHI BHUYAN View Post
I am a student of higher secondary arts stream with subjects-- economics,political science,mathematics,english and Assamese. I want to complete my degree in fashion desighning...will i be eligible for it??? What are the other courses for which i will be elligible???/
yes, are eligible for fashion designing as well as b.sc.mats, physics,chemistry and B.A tamil,english.
2nd February 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i do fashion designing after higher secondary i just got only 38%
29th April 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to join fashion designing after 2puc we can do degree in fashion designing n wht should we study for entrance exam, n wht is the salary for fashion designing after degree. after degree we should study any thing. plzz ans to my questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?