25th January 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Financial Analyst related courses to study for 12th Commerce student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to become an Analyst related to Finance. I am interested in Financial Analyst. But right now I am studying in 12th. What should I do regarding this? Tell me what I have to study after 12th as I have taken Commerce.

13th February 2021, 09:09 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Financial Analyst related courses to study for 12th Commerce student?

First and foremost you have to complete your 12th standard with good grade after that you can join a three course of bachelor of commerce in accounting and finance
After graduation you are eligible to get a job for further studies to become a financial analyst
Graduation with mathematics as one subject in your degree e is required and also business administration accounting finance or statistics
As a student you can take internship to get more experience in your financial studies.
The more you get experience the better to get a good job as a financial analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?