17th July 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago?

Hello sir, I was appeared in 12th three years ago from BSEB but, can't do good score. Can I reappear in 12th exam this year for second time from BSEB?

19th July 2016, 07:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago?

You can appear for exam through open schooling again if you are not satisfied with your marks. For improvement exam you have to apply within two months of the result of BSEB results.
Hence, you have option of only open schooling now. Improvement after three year from same board is not possible.
19th July 2016, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12th three years ago?

No, it is not possible to reappear in 12th standard examinations from BSEB Board if you have already passed 12th standard three years ago. Only candidates who have not qualified can appear in Supplementary examinations and the candidates who have qualified 12th standard examinations are not eligible to reappear in 12th standard BSEB board examinations.
20th July 2016, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot appear for your 12th BSEB board examination after 3 years just to improve your marks as there is no such provision for it. You can very much opt for 12th board examination from Open University or you can get admission in 11th BSEB in any school and then opt to appear for your board examination in the concluding year.
20th July 2016, 01:19 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can reappear for 12th from Bihar Secondary Board Education. You have to fill the form & provide the valid reason. You can also reappear through distance learning. You only need to give examination. Even if you want to appear through regular, you can but ask school principal. As per my suggestion better to do from distance learning.
20th July 2016, 02:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give examination of class 12th again from the same Board reappearing class 12th once again. But for that you need a valid reason for three years of gap that for what reason you have not appeared in the last three years. If you can provide them a valid cause for your gap then you can definitely give examination of class 12th again.
20th July 2016, 04:47 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, once you have passed the 12th examination as a regular candidate from a board, you cannot take admission again. But yes, if you want to improve your marks then yes, there is a provision.

You can apply as a private candidate in the desired board or you can do the same through the NIOS i.e. National Institute of Open Schooling.

There is no tedious procedure to take the admission, you just have to apply with the requisite documents and prescribed fees and attend the exams and improve your scores.
3rd July 2018, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i give only MATH exam after passing 12 Class bseb if i was not chose before examination
3rd July 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for Bihar intermediate examination for 2020.But,I have appeared already two times Bihar intermediate exam and both time failed.Can I appear again Bihar intermediate exam 2020. Whose first registration is 2016 in year.
9th November 2019, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I study again the course of intermediate from 11th to 12th
15th November 2019, 09:17 AM
EduXpert

No, you can't reappear from the same board if you have already passed. You need to try from any open schooling board like NIOS. Private or open schooling option is available for those with long gaps.

Any regular school will not give admission to a student with such a long gap. So, you can get yourself registered for NIOS.
10th March 2023, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Can I reappear in 12th exam from BSEB if passed 12 in 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?