1st February 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of pursuing B.Sc Agriculture after passing intermediate from Commerce stream?

I have completed my intermediate from Commerce stream. Now, I want to study B.Sc Agriculture. Is it possible for me since, I'm from non-medical background? Is it possible to take admission if I clear entrance?

11th February 2019, 09:43 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing B.Sc Agriculture after passing intermediate from Commerce stream?

The first thing I would like to let you know that is that the minimum education required to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your intermediate studies in Commerce stream, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc in Agriculture degree course.
12th February 2019, 12:42 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of pursuing B.Sc Agriculture after passing intermediate from Commerce stream?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM or PCB as main paper.

So, candidates pursuing 12th in Commerce stream are not eligible to get admission in the course.
12th February 2019, 06:30 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture is four year course. The eligibility to appear for the examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

So, candidates who have completed 12th in Commerce stream are not eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?