27th June 2011, 12:29 PM
samatha16

List of colleges I can apply for Ceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis with GPAT rank 5916 in Andhra Pradesh?

This is samatha from ongole in andhra pradesh.i got 5916 rank in gpat.which college will i get for this rank in ceutics and pharmaceutical analysis in andhra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  2. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  3. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  4. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  5. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering Pharmaceutical Analysis in AP?
  7. India's best universities offering PG programme in Pharmacy? What is the scope of different branches in PG?
  8. Will I get a seat in a stipend offering M.Pharm college in AP? Any change to get into Regulatory Affairs branch?
  9. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  10. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. Colleges which I can get for Pharmaceutical Analysis after scoring 3400 rank in GPAT in BCD category?
  12. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
  13. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  14. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  15. When GPAT counselling will start? What should I do to get offers? What all colleges are there in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  18. List of Colleges where I can get Pharmaceutical Analysis having secured a rank of 2604 in PGCET?
9th November 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges I can apply for Ceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis with GPAT rank 5916 in Andhra Pradesh?

what are the good m.pharm colleges providing stipend for 6000 GPAT RANK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?