18th June 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Which is best option for me after SSC, science or commerce?

i m really very very confused between science and commerce my frnd told me that if i take science it will be difficult in 12th n i m really very confused so please suggest me the better option ........[i have got 87% in SSC exam].......??

18th June 2011, 02:26 AM
arthi_88

Default Re: Which is best option for me after SSC, science or commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m really very very confused between science and commerce my frnd told me that if i take science it will be difficult in 12th n i m really very confused so please suggest me the better option ........[i have got 87% in SSC exam].......??
hi
As you finished your SSC with very good percentage .. so you should not be worried about making the choice ..

you would have some goal for your self and those can be full fill by knowing the different stream of education..

if you want to go towards business side then its sensible choice to choose the commerce stream ..

and if you want your future in biology or technicality side you can science stream..

no subject is hard , only they look hard when you see .. once when you go through ,you will find it easy ..

so make a good choice depending upon your preference

best wish
18th June 2011, 02:58 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

First of all remember one thing that do only what your heart wants.Friends are only the sharer of our feelings but it doesn't mean that you will be completely influenced with their ideas & thoughts.
Now coming to your question that you have secured a good percentage i.e 87% in your SSC exam so no doubt that choosing a career is a difficult task for you but you should first think about your interest in the subjects.If you are interested in science then definitely choose that as after your 12th class there are a number of career options after the science stream instead of commerce.Though each & every subject has its own value & one can easily make HIS career in that field too if one wishes to.
And if you are a hardworker & laborious one then nothing is tough for you.
18th June 2011, 04:37 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: Which is best option for me after SSC, science or commerce?

you choose science is the best option for your career.
18th June 2011, 07:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you are not comfortable in the science subjects then certainly it will be difficult for you. You must select the subjects that you are more comfortable in. Also you have to decide on the kind of job you would like to take up. You can also select based on the subjects you are most comfortable in. If you are still unsure seek guidance from parents, teachers etc.
18th June 2011, 08:39 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
you get a good mark in 10th
listen
you get a advice but i suggest you that
both science and commerce is good their own field
you study hard then you got all the success

so what is your favourite subject?
That you taken now
not anyone advice
if you go anyone advice then you suffere latter................

Good luck...............
18th June 2011, 11:32 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Best career option after completing 10th std.

After 10th the choosing of career option is the very important factor of the

human life. If you pass the 10th exam then you can takes anyone of the

Arts, Commerce and Science according to your interest. I advise you to

choose any one from the above mention stream according to own

interest not by another interest.

If your aim is to become an engineer then you should choose science

stream wit PCM as the main subject and if our aim is to become a doctor

then you should choose science stream with PCB as the main subject.

If you not interested in the science stream then you can takes Arts or

commerce stream according to your interest.

Before choosing any field please think twice on that.........

First go on the interest and then take admission in that field in which

your interest is more.

Regards
~Mukul~
18th June 2011, 12:02 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
science is noy difficuult subject. its depend upon your interest, your future goal.
18th June 2011, 01:42 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,

just choose science group, it suits you very well while comparing with your marks.nothing is impossible if a man can involved...while seeing your marks, you have scored a good percentage so just choose science group.comparing to the commerce group you can score easilyin science with practical marks. and another thing is the person who knows science can have an idea about commerce but the person choosing commerce will not have any idea about commerce..And moreover if you feel that you have been optioned science group as a wrong selection, you can able to choose a good graduate course in commerce in future whereas it is impossible to go for science degree after choosing commerce.choose your best choice

all the best
18th June 2011, 03:36 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

This is one big myth prevailing in society

Both the courses have their load, so whichever you choose you will

have to study well, this is augmented by the fact that there is a real

big crowd of hardworking students out there competing for

limited careers and seats.

Having said that science generally offer greater variety of

careers and you can even go for commerce related fields

while reverse ins not true.

so science is better ... however if you have decide that you will go for commerce career finally

then you should go for commerce
18th June 2011, 04:11 PM
sandymishra45

Thumbs up Re: Which is best option for me after SSC, science or commerce?

Both streams has great scope in future.
But if you had got above 85% in maths & science then science stream is best option for u.
Also if you are interested in commerce ,you can take it because it also has great scope in future.
best of luck
18th June 2011, 06:48 PM
rinkygoyal

hiii...

your score is really good...congratulations for that !!!
well....2 be frank ..i also faced the same situation ...u may choose any depending on ur interest .....if hav interest in science ....want to invent new things ...want to know how things around u actually work...go for science

if u hav interest in economy of india ....the working of a bank ....the corporate sector..go for commerce ...

both streams are equally good !! wid science ...u may opt for engineerin , mbbs, phy hons...course like dese..for dis u need to clear certain entrances to get into gud colleges !!!!

wid commerce ...u cn go for ca,cs,icwa, eco hons ,bba,bca, bcom hons...all courses are gud for which u need to get a gud score in 12th +entrances.

science is not tough ..provided u do it wid full passion and interest .....dnt go by wat ur frnds say ...do wat u r inclined to ..!!!!

all d best....
18th June 2011, 07:46 PM
agrawal1288

Red face Re: Which is best option for me after SSC, science or commerce?

Quote:
THATS DEPEND ON UR CHOICE ,IF U R INTERESTED IN MATHS THEN U SHOULD TAKE PCM AS U CAN HAVE A GOOD OPTION FOR BTECH IN IIT ,AIEEE,BITS PLANI ETC.IF U R INTERESTED IN COMMERCE THEN U CAN DO B COM AND C.A. U SHOULD CHECK ACCORDING TO UR MARKS IN 10th......
18th June 2011, 08:49 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Quote:
Hey
Don't be confused dear.According to me science would be the better option for you because you got a very fine score in SSC and this is the best field in my opinion.
You can also get a govt. job.Science is a complex field in which you have to be in the research line which is a good and durable for you as according to me.
Now it's all depends on you..
Thanks a lot......
18th June 2011, 11:31 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Both atream are best. But it is your choice to choose and proceed further for better result.

Regards,

Ramjash
18th June 2011, 11:42 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
friend,

FIRSTLY,CONGRATS,..........

as anyone would say i will also say u that it is purely based on ur interest...

BUT, i would also lik to say to u abt the future and the scope of the of the streams..

SCIENCE:

primarily maths, physics, chemistry with either biology or computer science.

both bio and cs options enable u to become a engineer. u may also become a doctor if u choose bio option.

they offer lucrative salaries and promise good payments.

COMMERCE:

recently there is a demand for CA's and so most students take up commerce.. u may do a B.COM or CA after this... financial related jobs are also there wich will offer u good payments..

so choose wisely based on ur interests and also the career options...

regards
18th June 2011, 11:50 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You have got 87% in your SSC. It seems you are good at your studies. I hope you can continue the same performance even in 10+2 whether you take Science or Commerce.

10+2 is the turning point of your life. Whatever stream you choose here, it will decide how your career is going to be.

Like your friends, everyone says that Science is difficult to study. But in reality its not like that.

Especially from your point it may not be that much difficult for you as you have secured good percentage of marks in your SSC. The terminology of science will be a little difficult in the initial days.

But later it seems very interesting for you going through various topics in Science subjects.

So my suggestion is take wise decision depending upon your interest either to go for Science or for Commerce.
22nd June 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

What will be the fee structure if I choose Science after SSC.What is the total fees for Engineering?
22nd July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

what is best option computor science orelectonic&comu.
7th November 2011, 08:27 AM
rudramishra

If you like physics,chemistry,math and are equally strong in each of the subject you can go for science.
Else go for commerce you have to be strong in maths and english pariculary in this field.
15th March 2012, 03:57 PM
kaveribiswas

As you finished your SSC with very good percentage .. so you should not be worried about making the choice ..

you would have some goal for your self and those can be full fill by knowing the different stream of education..

if you want to go towards business side then its sensible choice to choose the commerce stream ..

and if you want your future in biology or technicality side you can science stream..

no subject is hard , only they look hard when you see .. once when you go through ,you will find it easy ..

So choice is now yours.

Good luck...............
15th March 2012, 11:47 PM
masuka123

Hi! As you want to know the total courses available after 10th.
There are many courses but in science check below :
1. For medical course, you can select Physics, Chemistry and Biology. After completing this, you can prepare for various medical related competitive exams.
2. For engineering, you can select Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM). After completing this, you can prepare for higher competitive engineering level exams like IIT, AIEEE, etc.
3. You can also do polytechnic course after 10th.

R
19th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I only want to say sci. Stream is better option ......
9th June 2012, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

can i take science after passing SSC if i have taken general maths in SSC. i want to be an automotive designer.
15th June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 85% in SSC so, which subject i should take for 11 th
9th November 2012, 02:04 PM
amber1995

you have a good score in your SSC.
congratz for that...
now it depends on you how you handle the tensions of your studies.....
you can take science but you wil have to work damn hard for that..

but i prefer you to take commerce as it is easy and has many scopes even after 12th....
you can go for CA
B.com
B.A and many more....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?