6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BA(Interior Architecture Design) specialization from The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  6. Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  7. Is fine arts course helpful in future for interior designing? Which course is more important for doing interior designing?
  8. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  9. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  10. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  11. How to join fashion designing if I am a inter 2nd year
  12. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India
  13. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  14. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  15. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What stream should I choose after 10th to get into Fashion Designing field?
  17. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  18. Best college for Interior design course?
10th July 2018, 04:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?

"BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi"

Total number of seats available (intake): 60
10th July 2018, 04:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?

There are total 60 seats available for BA(Interior Architecture Design) course in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?