6th July 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?

I want to join The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi for studying BA(Interior Architecture Design) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  4. Should I study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  6. Is fine arts course helpful in future for interior designing? Which course is more important for doing interior designing?
  7. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  8. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  9. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  10. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  11. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  12. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  13. Entrance exam to study BS(Interior Architecture & Design) in Newschool of Architecture & Design, California? Duration of this course?
  14. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India
  15. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  16. How could I do Fashion Designing after 10th from best college?
  17. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  18. List of Fashion Designing courses after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
10th July 2018, 04:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?

The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi conducts IIAD Entrance Exam (iDAT) for admission in BA (Hons) Fashion Design, Communication Design, Interior Architecture Design course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?