24th November 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for 33 years old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 33 years old and want to apply in Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

29th November 2018, 07:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for 33 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Mizoram Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk (UDC)

>> You must have completed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> Also you should have computer proficiency for the position of an Upper Division Clerk.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years and age is considered as on 14th December, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
29th November 2018, 03:54 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for 33 years old candidate?

The eligibility to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper division clerk:

1. The general category age limit is 18-35 years. There is upper age relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates of three years and five years respectively.

2. If you are graduate then at age of 33 years, you can apply for recruitment.
29th November 2018, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a 33 years old candidate. The age criteria required to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is 18 to 35 years as on 14.12.2018. So, being a 33 years old candidate, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
30th November 2018, 04:14 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment for 33 years old candidate are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed graduation degree or equivalent from recognised university.
Candidate also have Computer Proficiency as prescribed by the Mizoram Group 'A', 'B' and 'C' posts Service.

Age limit -
Minimum age limit - 18 years
Maximum age limit - 35 years
30th November 2018, 06:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The academic qualification required to apply for Mizoram Public Service Commission Upper Division Clerk is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Computer Proficiency is necessary. The age criteria for general category candidate is 18-35 years.

If you are graduate then at age of 33 years, you are eligible for this recruitment.
30th November 2018, 07:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment being a 33 years old candidate. The upper age limit to apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment is 35 years as on 14.12.2018. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are 33 years old, so you can apply for Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment.
30th November 2018, 02:08 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The age criteria for Mizoram Public Service Commission Upper Division Clerk:

It is 18-35 years for general category candidates.

There is three years upper age relaxation for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for recruitment at age of 33 years and qualification is graduation.
30th November 2018, 04:37 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Mizoram PSC Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Candidate must have passed Graduate degree from recognized University.

2. Basic Knowledge of Computer Application equivalent to Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in Computer Application/Certificate in Computer Application from institutions recognised by Mizoram State Council of Technical Education or such other courses of the level.

3. Candidate age must be 18 to 35 years.

For more information, you can visit www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?