27th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?

currently i am attending MA in English in one of the Ethiopian university , how can i get scholarship for free in canada, America or other developed countries?

Related Questions:
4th August 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?

How can i get my first degree program
22nd October 2011, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?

i am looking for admission i am a secondry school graduate an i want to read medicine
27th October 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

help me get a free scholarship in Canada,america .i really need a scholarship cause it has been my dream from child hood.i will appreciate if am given this importunity,yours faithfully.
16th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

How can i get free scholarships to attend first degree program,currently i am attending in one of the ethiopian university .please guid me,i like canada !
18th November 2011, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1401370]How can i get free scholarships to attend first degree program,currently i am attending in one of the ethiopian university .please guid me,i like canada to learn and work there. Now i am 19yrs i am a female lowest income family .this year i complete highschool and entered at night extention program it difficult me to contineu please find me the oppurtunity,i wait your reply.
24th February 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i just graduate from university of ethiopia but i did not get a job because the gvorenmant hayer people who have pwore or have monye i am poor but i have good maynd please please help me
25th February 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

if you want coll me my phone number 0912253647
25th February 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i am not in Canada nwo I AM NI ETHIOPIA NWO
3rd March 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS TESFAYE KIBRET IAM GRADUATED FROM ONE OF ETHIOPIAN UNIVETRSITY ARBAMINCH UNIVETRSITY IN MANAGEMENT I WANT TO GET FREE SCHOLARSHIP IN CANADA SO PLEASE HELP ME
28th April 2012, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Hey my name is kalab fikadu am 18 years old am from ethiopian my question is i want 2 go canada i love so much canada so plc sand me canada and i will 2 satdy
29th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated from mekelle university with great distinction in law i.e LL.B.I have a dream to do my LL.M in any university of Canada,USA,or any Scandinavian countries.Please show me a way or give me an opportunity to achieve this goal. I thank you in advance for all of your concern.
17th July 2012, 02:52 PM

Hi there My name is samuel lemma I am graduated from university of Ethiopia'Ambo university" in Computer sciense.And currently I am working in Ethiopian Minstry of trade in a position of Web developer for about 2 years.I want to get further education(masters degree) in Computer engineering.AS if I am living in developing country I don't have the finance to cover the fee.so please tell me the way I can fulfiil my dream in order to get free scholarship.
19th November 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

My name is Merga Deraro I am graduate from Dire Dawa university with Mechanical Engineering i am dream to do my M.SC University of canada.USA/ any scondinavia countrian please show me the how i full fill my goal in order to get fre scholaryship
17th December 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

How could i get a free scholarship in Canada ( English language , literature and letters ) ?

Please reply to my email : [email protected]

Thank you ..
29th January 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How could i get a free scholarship in Canada ( English language) ?

Please reply to my email : [email protected]

Thank you ..
13th February 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a holder of a B.A.ENG/FRE and have served in a moneytransfer agency for 9months gaining experience in business and communication.i will like to do a Masters in BUSINESS COMMUNICATION precisely in Canada not just because of the opportunities this country offers but also for the fact that just like my country of origin, Cameroon, Canada (at the level of language orientation)serves as an advantage to me.how do i get a free scholarship to reach my goals?
13th April 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Re: how can i gate free scholarship in canada, America Countries?

i am a holder of diploma in secretaryal since and office management i have work in Ethiopia Revenue And Customs Autority cisely in Canada i would like to do a Degree in Business communication in canada or America

Please reply to my email: [email protected]

Thank You..
13th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

My name is Mbarila kabala Gaston i want to get free scholaryship in Australia i love to worship God and i want to know to be powerfull servant of God in praise and worship team i love hillsong and i want to know the way they do that this world need the true worshipers like the church of Australia please i wan
t to be like darlen hillsong
29th October 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

my name is Gashaw I studing in one of Ethiopian university ,I want to get free scholarship in CANADA,AMERICA and i love canada and america and callto my phon 0931122830
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?