20th December 2010, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?

hi...i have completed my MA in Sociology and now i want to do Ph.D. in same stream. please give me some information if i can get any scholarship in any university of USA, canada or england for doing Ph.D. there. bcoz i want to do my Ph.D in some best university of these countries.. but also need scholarship and procedure for admission in ph.d. also..!!
reply as soon as possible..!!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  2. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  3. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  4. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  5. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  6. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  7. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  8. List of universities providing Ph.D course in Microbiology in USA with scholarship?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to get a scholarship in PhD in Business from USA?
  11. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  15. How to study Pharmacology in universities from Europe or US? How to get scholarships?
  16. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  18. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
14th June 2011, 11:55 PM
spms

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi...i have completed my MA in Sociology and now i want to do Ph.D. in same stream. please give me some information if i can get any scholarship in any university of USA, canada or england for doing Ph.D. there. bcoz i want to do my Ph.D in some best university of these countries.. but also need scholarship and procedure for admission in ph.d. also..!!
reply as soon as possible..!!

Yeah!
you can get scholarship from USA, canada or england but you should score preferred marks which above university was expected in their counties of indians.
And also you have a good communication skills to undergoing of their courses.
1st August 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?

hey could i have a scholarship in canada ?
23rd October 2012, 06:27 PM
CEBEKHULU

Smile MR

Can i get schoolaship ;m from rsa south africa in kzn my cell number 072701 8068 my adress illovu c3757 amanzimtoiti code 4026 my email adress makho,siza,a.ymail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?