20th July 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to fulfil for getting scholarship in Canada?

I dont know how to get free scholarship in canada or what is the requirement for scholarship want to get free scolarship in canada.now i request for giving me answer. Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible? I really wanted to understand this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  2. Possibility of scholarship for MSW in Canada? Whether the course will be valuale for me?
  3. How to get scholarship to study M.Pharm course in Canada?
  4. How to get scholarship for doing M.Sc Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  5. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  6. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  7. Procedure to study M.Tech(IT) in Canada with scholarship? Job opportunities after completing M.Tech in Canada?
  8. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  9. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  10. Is it possible to get scholarship when doing M.Sc Computer Science in Pune University?
  11. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  12. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  13. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  14. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  15. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  16. How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  18. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
23rd July 2015, 01:17 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement to fulfil for getting scholarship in Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I dont know how to get free scholarship in canada or what is the requirement for scholarship want to get free scolarship in canada.now i request for giving me answer. Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible? I really wanted to understand this.
Students may apply to various scholarships depending on the course they select. For post graduates and PhD students there are some scholarships program available like Teaching Assistantship (TA) or Research Assistantship). For the graduate students one can work when they study also, after their first six months full time studies, they allowed to work in part time for 20 hours / week. They can earn simultaneously while studying. The amount will be around $8 to $10/hour in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?