1st August 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?

I want to study fashion-designimg from a reputed fashion-designing school in abroad. Not able to arrange the fee and so need scholarship at the time of admisson. Please inform me about the schools,their scholarship programme and how I can apply for that in foreign countries.

2nd August 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship arrangement and colleges for Fashion Designing course from foreign countries?

I want to do aerospace engg from reputed college of america but my family is unable to send me there due to financial problem can is there any way for me to go there for study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?