12th March 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Justdial Limited, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

18th March 2019, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Justdial Limited, Mumbai?

Justdial Limited, Mumbai offers stipend between Rs. 8,000 - 12,000/- per month to their Software Testing Interns. Candidates with background from B.Tech/BE, MCA, B.Sc., IT, BCA etc. are eligible for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai. Candidates who available for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months are eligible for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai. Candidates must have a basic knowledge of Excel, Word, Google Sheets, and Google Docs to be eligible for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai.
19th March 2019, 11:01 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Justdial Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Software Testing Internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

There are no Software Testing internship positions available at present in the Justdial Limited, Mumbai. Last time (in the month of February) Justdial Limited, Mumbai offered around Rs 8,000 to Rs 12,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Testing internship. Justdial Limited, Mumbai offered the Software Testing internship for the period of 6 months full time. Candidates with relevant interests and skills were preferred for the Software Testing internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai. Candidates from Mumbai and neighboring cities were preferred for the Software Testing internship in Justdial Limited, Mumbai.
25th May 2021, 11:38 AM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Justdial Limited, Mumbai is 25,000 to 30,000 Per Month.

Duration of Software Testing Interns in Justdial Limited, Mumbai is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Software Testing Interns in Justdial Limited, Mumbai is 4 May 2021.

Visit:-- (https://www.jdomni.com/) For more information
12th August 2021, 04:28 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 30,000/- per month offered to Software Testing interns in JustDial Limited, Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?