10th November 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?

I'm a 3rd year staudent and I want to do winter training in IIt Kanpur.I want to know the procedure for applying for the training.

27th October 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?

I am a 2nd year E.C.E. student of WBUT. I want to pursue a winter training programme in IIT Kanpur. How should I apply? I would be grateful for any positive suggestions.
7th December 2016, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Winter Training in IIT Kanpur? What is the procedure to apply for the training?

I wish to do training at iit kanpur in december 2016...how should i apply n what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?