3rd November 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Does C-DAC offer Winter Training to B.Tech students? Centres of C-DAC offering Winter Training?

Kindly tell me that C-DAC provide Winter Training to B.Tech Engineering students? If so, then which centres of C-DAC provide Winter Training? And how to proceed with that to apply?

Related Questions:
15th November 2016, 08:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does C-DAC offer Winter Training to B.Tech students? Centres of C-DAC offering Winter Training?

Yes, C-DAC has various training and internship programs for the candidates from across India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Pay the requisite fee as it is a govt institution and doesn't pay the trainees.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?