18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited for Graphic Design Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

21st March 2019, 04:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Selected interns can get stipend in the range between Rs. 5,000 - 10,000/- per month for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. Interns can get Experience Letter and Internship Certificate after completion of Internship. Graphic Design Internship is available for 3 months in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. Candidates who have a knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Indesign are preferred for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. Last date to apply for Internship is 15 April 2019.
21st March 2019, 09:47 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited for Graphic Design Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.
Replete Business Solutions Private Limited offers a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 / month for the Graphic Design internship. Graphic Design internship is available for the period of 3 months in the Replete Business Solutions Private Limited.

Candidates with relevant skills and interests and from Pune and neighboring cities are preferred for the Graphic Design internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. There are 3 Graphic Design internship positions available in the Replete Business Solutions Private Limited.
24th August 2021, 11:33 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?