8th January 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Can I joint air force after completing my 10 and diploma in electronics and telecommunication. I have not studied 11,12 I joint diploma after 10. Is it possible to joint air force? Can you please give me the right details on this? I need your valuable suggestion soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  2. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  4. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
  8. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  10. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  13. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  14. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed to join Air Force after completion of diploma course?
  16. Is there any option available to join B.Sc Electronics degree after completion of diploma course?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
10th January 2017, 09:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I joint air force after completing my 10 and diploma in electronics and telecommunication. I have not studied 11,12 I joint diploma after 10. Is it possible to joint air force? Can you please give me the right details on this? I need your valuable suggestion soon. Thanks!
After completion of diploma course in electronics and telecommunication, you can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Airman in Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
10th January 2017, 04:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes, you can very much join Air Force if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to apply the job post. You will further on have to clear the entrance examination as well as the interview session by the authorities.

It is always a good option to join somewhere you wish to and if you have the minimum required potential, do you can always go for it.
23rd January 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

After completing polytechnic in electronic and telecommunications can I apply for air hostesses?
18th April 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i join air hostess after diploma in electronics and communication??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?