4th May 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Does Indian Railways accepts Diploma done from Distance University?

I have completed 3 years full time Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. Is it valid for different government sector jobs? Does RRB accept this? Can I apply for exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Board of India?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I apply for Banking jobs being a Biology student? Procedure to apply for jobs? 16 8th September 2022 09:10 PM
Information regarding various Railway Jobs in terms of required qualification for these jobs and the procedure to apply for these jobs? 11 2nd January 2018 09:52 AM
What's the criteria and procedure to apply for jobs in German embassy? I am pursuing my graduation and advanced level German language course from Goethe Institute, Delhi. can I apply for jobs after completion of these two courses? 5 1st July 2014 01:12 AM
What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs? 10 23rd June 2014 04:30 PM
What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC? 2 11th June 2011 12:56 AM