30th December 2011, 12:48 AM

What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?

I want to know which type of jobs offer by airforce for computer engineer n whats the salary?i also wanna to know about qualifications n criteria aaplying for vacancies ??plz tell me as soon as possible..pooja

30th December 2011, 10:45 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I want to know which type of jobs offer by airforce for computer engineer n whats the salary?i also wanna to know about qualifications n criteria aaplying for vacancies ??plz tell me as soon as possible..pooja
You can apply in the Indian Air force as an officer in the Flying branch and Technical branch of Indian Air force after the completion of your computer engineering. You can apply through Air force common admission test and combined defence service examination.
The eligibility required for both of the entry scheme is described in detail below;

AFCAT exam
You can join Indian Air force as an officer through AFCAT examination. This examination is conducted by the Indian Air force twice in a year. To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline and should have Physics and Maths at 10+2.
In the Technical Branch only the engineering students are eligible. Those in pre final year of engineering may apply through UES.

Age Limit
FLYING BRANCH
19-23 years

TECHNICAL BRANCH
18-28 years

CDS exam
You can also join Indian Air force as an officer through combined defence service examination. This examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year. To apply for this examination a candidate should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for this examination. Candidate applying for the Indian Air force and Navy through
CDS examination should have physics and maths at 10+2 level.

Age Limit
Indian Military Academy 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy 19-23 Years
Naval Academy 19-22 Years
Officers’ Training Academy 19-25 Years

For more information on various entry schemes of Indian Air force you can visit at the official web site of Indian Air force i.e;
http://careerairforce.nic.in/
12th May 2012, 11:32 AM
sondgerajesh

Default Re: What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

For computer engginer in air force there is very good scope, after engginering you have to go through a common written test and afterthat there will be SSB(service selection board) which you have to face.
There are lots of technical assistance and technical persons are required in airforce. After getting into airforce you will have to go through training for 11 month 6 month basic then after that there will be your feild related training.
Pay Pakage initialy you will get is 5lac per annum+medical+canteen fecility.
26th May 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?

sir i pass 12th scince with 57percent and 16 year old please help search a job
15th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i pass 12th scince with 57percent and 16 year old please help search a job
10th June 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am complet bca this year ,which college is best for direct admission
27th June 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

im dng my final year computer science eng. I passed 10th, 12th vit 52% and 46%. I kept 72% in B.E degre sir or mam. I want aply in Indian air force. What job is applicable for me. What i should do next.?
27th June 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Im doing my final year B.E computer science engineering. I got marks in 10th and 12th is 52% and 46%respectively. I want to join in Indian Air Force. Weater im applicable for the job. Finally i kept 72%l in degree. If im applicable what i should do next.....
29th June 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job offered for computetr engineers in air force?
i am studying in b.tech final year i need to join in airforce after completing my b.tech my percentage is 60% can u please help which kinds of jobs applicable for me.
13th July 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed b.tech in 2010 with 62.2%.m i applicable ?
23rd June 2014, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a 12th student and receive 92% marks with c.b.s.e. board in 10th. i want to become wing commander in air force. what are the criteria and qualification for that. and what are the starting salaries?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?