13th May 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Sports Manager for a candidate with 53% in 12th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to become a Sports Manager. I have scored 53% marks in my 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam with Commerce stream. Kindly let me know that what I have to do so that I can achieve my aim? Please let me know about the steps. Thank you!

18th May 2019, 12:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Sports Manager for a candidate with 53% in 12th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board?

Few Steps to become a Sport manager is given below :-

1)Sports Management must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board in any stream.

2) Achieve Bachelor Degree.

3)Join and complete the internship program.

4)Achieve Master's Degree.

5)Achieve professional licenses.

6)Gains Some Experience.
19th May 2019, 12:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Sports Manager for a candidate with 53% in 12th Commerce Chhattisgarh Board?

In order to become a sports Manager you will have to fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria:

> First of all, you will have to have a graduation degree
> Try to get membership of Sports organizations such as NASPE,NASSM, etc.
> Get Professional Licenses from there

Thereafter you can apply for the position of a sports manager at district level and later with experience, you can very well move upto higher posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?