29th May 2019, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BArch aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BArch and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

30th May 2019, 11:50 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BArch aspirant?

The procedures to apply for Education Loan from Andhra Bank are :-

Step 1: Fill in the loan application form
Step 2: Personal Discussion
Step 3: Provide validated supporting documents
Step 4: Stage of loan approval or denial
Step 5: Borrower’s signature on a Promissory Note
Step 6: Disbursal of the loan
31st May 2019, 05:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for BArch aspirant?

After confirming admission at any recognised college you need to visit the nearest branch of the said bank along with all the documents and a guarantor to apply for the education loan. Bank will provide an application form to apply for it. Just fill it correctly and submit it with all the required documents.

After submission of application form bank will conduct verification process before approving your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?