29th June 2011, 06:01 PM
void

What is the best branch option available in government colleges after attaining 2500 rank in WBJEE?

sir, my wbjee rank is 2500. I want to study mechanical engg.but according to last years closing rank i am not getting in jalpaiguri govt. engg. college. Is govt. college of engg. and textile technology a good college?They have started the course of mechanical engg. from .Shall i go there or opt for computer science & engg. in jalpaiguri college and then try and change the branch after 1st year?I want to study mechanical engg. and that too from a govt. institute. So what shall be my right move?awaiting for your kind reply....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government college with 5682 rank in WBJEE 2016? How many seats are there in government engineering colleges? -- [New]
  2. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  3. What is the best option for me after scoring 1028 rank in WBJEE?
  4. When will WBJEE counselling start. Possible colleges and branch with 68016 rank?
  5. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in any government college after scoring 2500 state rank
  7. Admission in government engineering colleges in any branch after scoring 7496 in WBJEE?
  8. Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?
  9. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  10. List of colleges in Vijayawada offering BDS to a candidate with 2500 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Admission in Electrical Engineering in Government Colleges after scoring 2287 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Will I get a government college after scoring 11889 in WBJEE?
  13. Can I get admission in Government Medical College after securing a rank of 2157 in WBJEE?
  14. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  15. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  16. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  18. What can I expect with 5537 rank in WBJEE? Can I get in any government or private colleges in WB?
25th August 2015, 11:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the best branch option available in government colleges after attaining 2500 rank in WBJEE?

The choice of branches in engineering depends upon the interest of the student.

Well, the allocation of branches is done in the counseling. No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?