29th July 2016, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in government college with 5682 rank in WBJEE 2016? How many seats are there in government engineering colleges?

Sir, my rank is 5682 in WBJEE 2016. Can I get the best government college with best branch? Which college and branch is available for this rank in 2016? What is the total no. of seat in government engineering colleges in WB?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  2. Can I have a chance of admission in a government Dental college with 3113 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  3. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  4. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  5. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering
  6. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  7. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  8. How many seats are there in government colleges of UPTU? Rank required to get admission in such government college?
  9. In which private or government college can I get a chance with 24626 rank in WBJEE 2016?
  10. Can I get admission in any government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 35785 in WBJEE?
  11. Which college seats(in nandyal college) I can get for B.Ed with rank 40220? Is it a government seat? What's the fee structure for the same
  12. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in Government Medical College after securing a rank of 2157 in WBJEE?
  14. Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?
  15. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  16. Can I get admission in government engineering college after scoring 4224 rank in WBJEE?
  17. In which government college I will get admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering if secured 5430 rank in WBJEE being a SC candidate?
  18. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
29th July 2016, 01:46 PM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Can I get admission in government college with 5682 rank in WBJEE 2016? How many seats are there in government engineering colleges?

>> WBJEE stands for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.

>> It was formed in the year 1962 for the purpose of holding Common Entrance Examinations for admission in various engineering colleges in West Bengal.

Avilability of seats---

>>In 85% of seats shall be available for admission through the State Joint Entrance Examination.

>> 15% seats shall be available for admission though All India Medical
Entrance Examination.

**WBJEEB SEATS: 32499

**JEE(MAIN) SEATS: 3210

**Total WBJEE ST Category Seat 620

**Total WBJEE SC Category Seat 2797

**Total WBJEE PH Category Seat 220

**Total WBJEE General Category Seat 26955

Following is the best colleges--

>>West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences, Kolkata

>>Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology, Salt Lake City

>>MCKV Institute of Engineering, Howrah

>>RCC Institute of Information Technology, Beliaghata

>>Netaji Subhash Engineering College, Garia

>>Narula Institute of Technology, Agarpara

---Address contact details :
WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BOARD
AQ-13/1, SECTOR – V,
SALT LAKE CITY,
KOLKATA – 700 091

>>>>As you mention your rank 5682 there is the hope you get the admission in the govt college and every year cut off list is different.
29th July 2016, 04:43 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college with 5682 rank in WBJEE 2016? How many seats are there in government engineering colleges?

I am sorry to say that your rank is not up to the mark to get the best college and the est branch in West Bengal.

And to know which college you will get as per your rank you need to attend the counsel as it is impossible to predict it in advance. No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
29th July 2016, 08:59 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in government college with 5682 rank in WBJEE 2016? How many seats are there in government engineering colleges?

Yes. You have chances of getting admission in WB Government Engineering College. Total intake seats vary college by college. Seat may vary from 60 to 120 per branch in college.

WBJEE Eligibility
- You must have domucile of west bengal state to get admission in government engineering college.
- You must have passed (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- Your age should be at least 17 years on 31st December of the examination year.

WBJEE Exam Pattern
- Physics & Chemistry ( 80 Q , 100 Marks , 2 Hours)
- Maths ( 75 Q , 100 Marks , 2 Hours )

WBJEE Important Dates
- Apply Online From : 5th January , 2016
- Last Date to Apply : 29th February , 2016
- Admit Card Available : 4th April , 2016
- WBJEE Exam : 17th May , 2016
30th July 2016, 12:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Every year cut off changes from college to college. So you have to participate in the online counselling process. Here are top college in which you can apply through your WBJEE score :

** Bengal Engineering and Science University, it offers 450 seats for admission in different disciplines.
www.becs.ac.in

** Kalyani Govt. Engineering College, it offers 300 seats for admission in different disciplines.
www.kgec.ac.in

** Haldia Institute of Technology, it offers 700 seats for admission in different disciplines.
www.hithaldia.in

For discipline you simply have to visit at their official website. You can go to official website by just clicking on above given links.
6th June 2017, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 22982 in general category and sc rank is 1294 in pharmacy. Can I got a chance in government pharmacy college??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?