29th June 2019, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study ITI course after my 10th standard. For this course I want to apply an education loan from Indian Overseas Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

30th June 2019, 05:29 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant are as follows:-
The applicant must be a citizen of India
Applicant's applying for an IOB educational loan must have secured admission to professional or technical courses in institutions in India or Abroad.

Documents required to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan are as follows:-
Identity Proof
Residential Proof
Proof of Income
Documents of Guarantor
Educational Documents needs to be shown such as course related documents seeking education loan is needed.
1st July 2019, 12:48 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for ITI aspirant? Documents required to apply?

Eligibility to apply for indian Overseas Bank for ITI student :

>>You must be a citizen of india

>>You must bring out the rank card of entrance exam for ITI course in specific filed.

>>Based on the rank you will be sanctioned the limit.

>>The college or university should be under the rank of 100 among india.

Documents required :

1.KYC documents of student and patents aa coapplicaNt.

2.Academic certificates.

3.Caste certificate

4.Income certificate.

5.Admission letter

6.Fee structure of college

And if any collateral security offered then the documents or title deed of property.
1st July 2019, 01:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme to study ITI course is open that you should be an Indian national and have a secured admission to ITI in any recognized institute.

You have to submit the following documents along with your filled in application;

Admission letter,
Copy of Voters ID, Driving Licence or PAN Card,
Two recent passport size photographs,
Marksheet of 10th/12th,
Schedule of expenses of course,
Bank account statement of last 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?