29th June 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Home Management) course?

Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for BSc(Home Management) course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Graduation now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

30th June 2019, 05:59 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Home Management) course?

Yes, for sure. You can get bank Education Loan to study B.Sc (Home Management) course.

List of banks providing education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
UCO Bank
Canara Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
IDBI Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Dena Bank
HDFC Bank
Axis Bank
ICICI Bank
Avanse Financial Services
Credila
Allahabad Bank
30th June 2019, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for education loan if you have got admission at a recognised college or university. Banks don't have any issues if the college or institute is a recognised one and they have a good track record.

Just make sure you have a guarantor if you are looking for education loan. You need to fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents to the nearest branch of the concerned bank.
1st July 2019, 12:57 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you will get education loan for B.SC home management course in various banks.

But in general , state bank of india provides you the education loan for Bsc in home management .

And many more private banks Like ICICI, kotak mahindra bank and HDFC.

And many other public sector banks also providing various course like B sc in home management based their specific bank terms and conditions.

And the requirements for Education loan may slightly differ for Education loan.

And in general for undergraduate course the age should be in between 18 to 27 years..
1st July 2019, 12:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I just want to know that if I apply for BSc(Home Management) course then I am eligible to get an education loan? I am interested to do Graduation now but with the help of an education loan. Please let me know about this asap.

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BSc (Home Management) course provided you have obtained admission in a reputed college / university and it should be recognized by UGC or Government. In general, banks offer education loan to students on the basis of students academic performance, repaying capacity, future employability of the course, college and course, etc. Therefore, based on the above mentioned criteria you can get an education loan to study the above mentioned course.
1st July 2019, 01:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get surely get Bank Education Loan to study BSc(Home Management) course. In order to apply for an education loan from any bank, you should be an Indian national. You must have confirmed admission to BSc(Home Management) course in any recognized institute through entrance test/merit based selection process.
You can contact any nationalized bank branch near to your permanent address of home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?