2nd July 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to enroll in NIOS 12th for 10th WBBSE student to concentrate on JEE?

Hello Sir, I have given the Board exam of 10th standard from WBBSE Board. I want to concentrate on JEE so that I can secure good rank. I am thinking to enroll for 12th Board exam directly from NIOS Board. So, is it advisable or not?

5th July 2019, 04:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to enroll in NIOS 12th for 10th WBBSE student to concentrate on JEE?

If you are getting admission in a regular school then you should go for a good school rather than going for NIOS which is a open schooling option. The basic qualification to appear for JEE is class 12th and you need to score excellent marks in board exams if you want to get admission at a top college.

NIOS is an option for those who don't have any other option. Most of the students can't study well on their own and it would be better if you go for a regular schooling option even if you are trying for JEE.
5th July 2019, 07:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to enroll in NIOS 12th for 10th WBBSE student to concentrate on JEE?

First of all you will not be able to get direct admission in NIOS in 12th standard as you have to complete your 11th grade from a recognized board in order to be eligible for admission in 12th grade.

Now, let me tell you that it is never advisable for you to get admission in NIOS board if you can get admission in regular board as it is very much beneficial and holds more value than a distance education board. So, if you are willing to concentrate on your JEE, I would suggest you to pay heed towards your 12th board examination first and in the process you yourself will be much trained for JEE(Mains) and meanwhile also take some time out for your entrance.

i am sure you will be able to clear your entrance with good marks if you follow the steps wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?