30th June 2011, 07:14 PM
soimu

List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)

I completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics.
Which Universities in Germany are offering PhD in Pharmacy?
send details on

Related Questions:
  1. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  2. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  3. List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics) -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  5. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  6. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  7. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  8. Scope of BDS in Germany? Is it compulsory to learn German language to study in Germany? List of universities providing dental courses in English?
  9. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  10. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  11. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  12. Is it necessary to take GRE test to apply for the universities in Germany? List of universities offering the course?
  13. List of universities in Germany to do Ph.D in communication engineering or wireless communication?
  14. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  15. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  16. List of Universities offering Dairy technology in Germany?
  17. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  18. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
23rd September 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)

Is there any qualifying exam for doing phd in germany??what universities of germany offer phd in pharmaceutical techology??is that phd valid in india??and what about scholarships??
8th November 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities providing PhD(pharmacy) in Germany? I've completed my M.Pharma(Pharmaceutics)

what universities of germany offer phd in pharmaceutical techology??is that phd valid in india??and what about scholarships??

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-universities-providing-phd-pharmacy-germany-ive-completed-my-m-pharma-pharmaceutics-260247.html#ixzz2Bd3j0nz1
16th November 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I completed my M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics in Russion and Iran
Which Universities in Germany are offering PhD in Pharmacy?
send details on
12th January 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.pharmacy (pharmaceutical technology) ,I would like to no the universities which r offering phd (pharmacy) programmes in germany , any entrence test , schlorships details ...
22nd January 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed my m.pharm(pharmacology) iam intersested to do ph.d in germany could you please send me the colleges list and eligibility and entrace of the exam pls sir
26th January 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

i am about to complete my m.pharm in pharmacology , suggest me top universities in germany who are offering phd in pharmacology.
8th February 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Pharma in Quality Assurance Tecqniques. i am interested in doing ph.d from top university of germany can u plz send me college list and eligibility criteria
26th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

im completed my m.pharm( pharm D) in shiraz university of pharmacy( iran).I hope that you can tell me to continue ph.d in any university in germany.thanks
30th September 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

hellloo. ihad completed my m.pharmacy(pharmacology) and i am working as jrf in chennai........ but i hav interest in doing ph.d in germany, can u suggest me some universities and hw to approach???
31st October 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

how much will take to run a phd prgram in usa
5th April 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Pharm in Pharmaceuitics and would like to pursue my PhD from USA.I would like to ask that whether there is any other criteria apart from GRE to get scholarship and would that PhD be valid in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?