23rd July 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc Mathematics in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University?

I want to take admission in B.Sc Mathematics in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. So, what is the eligibility and admission procedure? How many total seats are available in this branch? Any reservation for any caste category?

21st August 2019, 12:00 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc Mathematics in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in B.Sc Mathematics in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur. So, what is the eligibility and admission procedure? How many total seats are available in this branch? Any reservation for any caste category?
The admission to B. Sc course in D. D. U. Gorakhpur is granted on the basis of marks secured in 10+2. A combined cut off for the course is declared category wise. There are reservation for reserved category students, so a separate cut off marks for them is declared.

If your marks comes under the cut off declared then you will be called for taking admission in the course. The number of seats in the course vary every year and so the cut off.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?