5th November 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?

Hello
I have passed my 12th from NIOS with
subjects:English,Hindi,Home Science,Political Science and Environment.
I would like to know that what are the
career options after class 12th for me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between NIOS and CBSE? Will I have the same opportunities as a CBSE student?
  2. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  3. Can I appear for IIT-JEE after studying 12th from NIOS
  4. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in D Pharmacy after clearing 12th from NIOS?
  7. Will NIOS Delhi student get reservation in Delhi PMT after completing 12th from NIOS Delhi?
  8. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  9. What are the career options for BVSc?
  10. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  11. Can a NIOS student appear for engineering entrance examinations?
  12. Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?
  13. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
  14. Career opportunities after graduating in BBM for commerce student?
  15. After 12th from NIOS board can a LD student opt for BMS/Hotel Management course?
  16. Can NIOS student appear for JEE mains?
  17. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  18. Can I get admission in Punjab University for BA-LLB course after completion of my 12th? I have done my 12th as NIOS student. Am I eligible for Punjab CET law test?
23rd November 2014, 09:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for 12th NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have passed my 12th from NIOS with
subjects:English,Hindi,Home Science,Political Science and Environment.
I would like to know that what are the
career options after class 12th for me?
There are various fields you can apply after the completion of senior secondary level. You can go for B.Sc / B.A ( Home Science), B.Sc /B.A (Home Science + hons), Bachelor of Home Science (BHSc), B.Sc political Science, etc.

B.Sc political Science provides basic building blocks for satisfying career in public service or in education. It gives opportunity to develop into well rounded citizens of the world. They improve critical thinking skills in logic, writing and analysis. B.Sc Home science aims at developing an individual, its knowledge, attitude, value and needs and aspiration of the individual.

So, in both courses you will have lots of job opportunities in the field of community, social work as well as in Non Governmental Organisations, food and nutrition field.
28th October 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I have my 12th std from NIOS and I am a swimmer. So did i eligible to work in schools? Please tell me
31st October 2015, 09:07 PM
jashan13
Junior Member+

Dear Friend ....

You have lot of opportunities for your career .....

If you want to continue your study then you can apply for your graduation in any stream like Bsc ,BCA ,BA so on.....

If you want to become engineering then get a admission in any stream of Diploma Engineering.

You can also apply for Govt jobs which +2 is required as minimum qualification.

You can join Indian Army also...........if your age is under 21.....

22nd December 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from NIOS Borad. I am 21 years old. I want to join in Airforce as a pilot its my dream. I dont have any support from anyone no idea about? Could Anyone suggest me what to do? Please if possible just send me with full details?
19th February 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the career option for 12th nios commerce students?
My subjects are economics, commerce, account, Hindi, computer, English.
24th May 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12 and my subjects are accountancy economic pol.science English, what can I prefer after this, please ans me I need it for my bro can you please.
4th July 2017, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done 12th nios and i have passed in English,Mass communication,Data entry,Painting,Home science. and i want to do BMM in which college will i get admission I HAve scored 61%
16th February 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the career points for a 12th science pcm students and subjects are chemistry, physics, maths, English, and computer. So please reply me fast it's argent for a BIOS student...
7th June 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I have taken NIOS-Senior Secondary -Commerce Stream.
I have taken English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy..

5th Subject:
I am in a dilemma to take Computer Science or Data Entry..
I am trying to align my subjects with CBSE subjects..CBSE offers Computer Science (and not Data Entry)

Will I be at any disadvantage to get BBA admission if I chose Data Entry instead of Computer Science..
26th July 2020, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed NIOS Senior Secondary as subjects , Data entry, Painting, Homscience, Masscommunication,English.

I am interested in Homscience for UG homescience what the career opportunities for me. Pl advice
10th August 2020, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the different career options after 12th .
i have taken 1)English
2)Accountancy
3)Data entry operations
4) Home Science
5) Business
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?