5th December 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?

What is the minimum mark in gate exam for E.E.E student to get job in BHEL & what kind of job if I can get & if I passed in gate exam and then how many percentage I need to get in my semester to get the job & is there also any govt. job for E.E.E student and then what will be my salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  2. Details on how can I apply for BHEL job through GATE exam
  3. How to get Job in BHEL or any other Government Company being a candidate qualified in GATE Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any job through GATE after scoring 16 marks in GATE? Can I apply for BHEL through GATE marks? Any vacancies in BHEL?
  5. How much should I score in GATE to secure job in BHEL being a B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  6. Minimum score required in GATE to get a job in BHEL? I am a final year EEE student
  7. Can I get job in BHEL if secured 53 percentile in GATE?
  8. Is GATE mandatory to get job in BHEL?
  9. If i get a good rank in GATE and I get a job in BHEL what salary will they offer for me? Can I get a job in BHEL?
  10. How can I get a job in BHEL via GATE?
  11. Whether JOB or HIGHER STUDY is the purpose of GATE exam? Books and important topics to crack GATE examination for EEE stream students?
  12. Minimum requirements to get a job in BHEL? Which books to be referred?
  13. Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?
  14. Are the companies such as ONGC, IOCL, Bhel etc going to offer jobs on the basis of GATE score? What will be their expected package?
  15. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?
  16. What are the various jobs for me after doing final year B.Tech Mechanical
  17. How should I prepare for PSU after completing B.E in industrial Engineering and Management
  18. Minimum expected marks or rank required in GATE 2016 for job at PSUs?
10th December 2015, 05:07 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks in GATE exam for EEE to get job in BHEL? Job details and criteria for BHEL selection after clearing GATE exam?

You are interested in getting job in BHEL. BHEL recruits Electrical engineering students every year as Engineer Trainee.

Eligibility: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute

Selection Procedure: The students will be called for interview based on GATE score. So GATE score played a very vital role in the final selection. So if you score more marks in the GATE exam, the chances of getting selected is more.

**So for getting call for interview you must secure at least more than 70 marks in the GATE exam.

Salary: After getting selected, you will get an starting salary of approx 35000 plus incentives too. It is one of the best PSU of electrical branch. So there is no need to worry about the salary.

**Below are the attachments regarding the notification of recruitment for this year. If you want to know more, then you can go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BHEL-Engineer-Trainee-Posts.pdf(143.3 KB, 63 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?