26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure BCom(Professional) admission in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani?

Dear friends, I would like to get admission in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani for studying BCom(Professional) course. I want to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course. Kindly tell me about the procedure immediately.

1st October 2019, 01:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure BCom(Professional) admission in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani?

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Commerce (Professional) in GDC Memorial College Bhiwani is offline. You would need to visit the college campus to get the application form and prospectus. You should not have gap or any compartment during your 15 years of education. You would need to submit the filled application form at the address mentioned below.

The admission would be on the basis of merit of 10+2 marks or the last qualifying examination attended.

Address:-
GDC Memorial College
(Affiliated to MDU Rohtak & CBLU Bhiwani)
Bahal-127028, District Bhiwani,
Haryana
College Helpline-01255-265053, 9992000335,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?