11th January 2011, 08:45 PM
baikunthabehera

Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?

Sir,
I have secured 49% in aggregate in B.sc(mathematics hons).
Can I attempt MSc mathematics entrance exam ?

12th January 2011, 04:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?

The minimum marks required depends from university to university. Some universities the minimum score required is 50% and for some it is 45%. You need check with the university you plan to join. If eligible you can appear for the test. Make sure to prepare well for the test.
8th February 2011, 09:10 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?

Dear friend,

I think you can appear in the M.sc maths.
There are some universities that require at least 50% marks in your graduation for admission to Master's degree courses.
But other than those you can apply in some universities where you can get admission in M.sc(Maths).

Best wishes...
9th February 2011, 05:42 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

sorry but you can't....
minimum requirement is 50%....
and if you still find any college or university, then that will be not so good college for master degree.........
18th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I graduated with Architecture(H), but now I wish to go for M.Sc in Maths. Is it possible in any Indian University through entrance test? I have only one year course of Engineering Mathematics in hand.
3rd March 2011, 07:52 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hiii

appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons
you can appear in the M.sc maths.
There are some universities that require at least 50% marks in your graduation for admission to Master's degree courses.
But other than those you can apply in some universities where you can get admission in M.sc(Maths).
The minimum marks required depends from university to university. Some universities the minimum score required is 50% and for some it is 45%. You need check with the university you plan to join. If eligible you can appear for the test.

good luck
11th March 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

from which university i can do M.Sc maths(hons) correspondence in Delhi ?
11th March 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

POOJA TOMER ,from which university in Delhi can i do M.Sc maths(hons) correspondence after pursuing B.Sc maths(hons) FROM IGNOU ?
29th May 2011, 06:48 PM
pooja bhartii

Smile Re: Can I appear for MSc Mathematics Exam with 49% aggregate in BSc Mathematics Hons.?

yes you can definitely appear for msc maths entrance exam. Minimum percentage should be 45% and for sc/st 40% is required.
16th October 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have bsc math from MANUU with aggregate 70 can I get addmission msc math in IGNOU
16th October 2011, 07:19 PM
goutambiswas87

Sorry,I think you are not appear for MSc in Maths.
For appearing in MSc,you have to score min 50% in BSc.But dnt give up try to find out colleges where you can get apply in MSc having below 50% in BSc..

All the very best..
16th November 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
i have 49% markss in mathematics honours ,but have 54% marks in aggregate taking n account the marks o physic and chemistry( pass subject).. Am i eligible for MSc Mathematics from IGNOU??
Please give me the answer?? please....
2nd January 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Sc mathematics in JSS college.My B.sc marks is 69% in manglore university..
24th February 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

plz give information about those collages in which i take admission in m.sc.maths with 49% in B.sc.( passcourse)
24th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

is there direct merit bases admission for m.sc mathematics and wat are d minimum required marks for general n different quota????????
2nd November 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hey guys,i've just got my report for the trial exams.im a matric student doing maths and science.maths is my favourite subject,i've applied for applied mathematics but the problem is that i dont know what job i can get if i get a degree in it.currently my cass marks for maths is 74 percent,and my trial marks are 78 percent,what can i expect from that couqe and what other alternatives are there
18th July 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

which university give admission in msc(maths) who secured 45% marks in bsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?