15th December 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment?

Sir, I have heard that Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd is published the notification of Marketing Assistant recruitment. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment?

17th December 2019, 10:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment?

The eligibility required to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment is that you must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Administration with minimum 60% marks or mark in aggregate for General
candidates and 55% in case of SC / PwBD candidates against reserved positions.

The candidates must have computer literacy to be eligible to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment.
17th December 2019, 02:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment?

The eligibility to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Marketing Assistant recruitment is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in business administration BBA/BBS/BBM/BMS with a minimum score of 60% and above from a recognized university and the maximum age limit to apply is 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.cpcl.co.in
17th December 2019, 05:34 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Marketing Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Commerce with 60% from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 26 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.cpcl.co.in/.
19th December 2019, 07:57 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Chennai Petrochemical Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment -

* Eligibility criteria

Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in Business Administration ( BBA/BBS/BBM/BMS) with 60% marks or above mark in aggregate for General / OBC / EWS candidates & 55% in case of SC / PwBD candidates against reserved positions.

Maximum age limit of candidates should be 30 years.

For more information log on to official website www.cpcl.co.in.
19th December 2019, 09:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment :-

Educational qualification :-
------------------------------
i) You must have completed your Graduation degree in Business Administration (BBA / BBS / BBM / BMS) with minimum of 60% marks for General / OBC / EWS candidates and minimum of 55% marks for SC / PwBD candidates form any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) You should have good knowledge in computer. You must have certificate in computer or you should have studied Computer or Information Technology as one of the subject in the High School/College/Institute to get eligible for this post.

Age Limit :-
--------------
Age should be 30 years or below to get eligible for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site :-
https://www.cpcl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?