15th December 2019, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Marketing Assistant recruitment of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd? I don't know about the procedure so I need your help. Please help me!

17th December 2019, 12:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment?

The procedure to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment is online.

You would need to visit the website https://www.cpcl.co.in and then had to click on "Recruitment Drive" under "People & Careers" tab. A new page will open, click on "Recruitment for Marketing Assistant" .

You must have a personal valid Email Id to fill the application form as it cannot be changed afterwards. The online link for "Recruitment for Marketing Assistant" will not be available as of now as the recruitment is over. However, you can wait for the next upcoming opportunity.
17th December 2019, 06:19 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment is Interested candidates may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd Marketing Assistant recruitment application form is For GEN/OBC category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PWD category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.cpcl.co.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?