19th May 2020, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it tough to study MBA in Financial Management for a BCom Accountancy Honours student?

Hi Sir, studying MBA in Financial Management is tough? Many of my friends told me it is very tough, but I want to do an MBA in Financial Management. I am a BCom student of Accountancy Honours and I want to explore my career in Finance. So, I am planning to do an MBA in Financial Management. Please help me to know about this asap.

30th May 2020, 07:21 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Is it tough to study MBA in Financial Management for a BCom Accountancy Honours student?

No it is not very tough because you already have an accountancy background and for MBA in Financial management the main subjects include accountancy , since you are familiar with it it will be easy .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How many MBA(Financial Management) seats are available in MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences? Course structure of MBA(Financial Management)? 1 31st March 2023 12:27 PM
Eligibility to get MS(Accounting & Financial Management) in School of Business, Economics and Law, The University of Gothenburg? Fee expenses of MS(Accounting & Financial Management)? 1 18th January 2019 06:55 AM
Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research? 1 19th April 2018 08:58 PM
Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- International Financial Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers 0 28th August 2012 08:53 PM