5th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?

part time coureses availiable inannnauniversity ah?using the tancet score can you apply part time

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  2. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  3. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  4. How to apply for part time M.E. courses in Anna University?
  5. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  7. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  8. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  9. Ways of apply for M.E as part time? Is TANCET score useful for doing M.E?
  10. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  11. Is TANCET score applicable to do M.E Part time in Anna University or Anna University affiliated colleges?
  12. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  13. How to do M.E civil part time courses? I have finished civil engineering at Anna University Trichy
  14. How to opt for M.E in part time or correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  15. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  16. How to do part time M.E power electronics in Chennai? My TANCET score is 30
  17. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
18th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?

i got 23.669 is tancet score applicable for anna university parttime irrigation and waterresources mznzgement
25th May 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?

if i complite 10th with 3years diploma means , i can abble study mba or mca?
17th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I got scored 21.38 in tancet exam. Is it possible to get ME-Power electronics / instrumentation & control dept in part time ME in anna university at cheenai?
29th November 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What Requirements to Join PART TIME COURSE and How to APPLY
24th July 2019, 04:33 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 34 percentile in tancet MBA for part time .Whether I can take admission in PSGIM 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?