20th February 2021, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in International Council for Management Studies Chennai

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in International Council for Management Studies Chennai for studying Diploma in Business Management course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

21st February 2021, 11:27 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in International Council for Management Studies Chennai

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is;

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

You not go through any test to get admission.

Official website for application submission-
http://www.aicomas.org/
22nd February 2021, 07:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in International Council for Management Studies Chennai

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Management in International Council for Management Studies Chennai is on the basis of merit of Graduation marks.

The last date for submission of application Form along with the required fee is 20th April 2021.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?