28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the use of doing NIIT after BSc computer science? Is there anything different to study after BSc other than MSc and MCA?

After my Bsc comp science what is the best course to do next? Which can fetch me a good job..? Then what is the use of doing NIIT after my Bsc..is there is any use make me clear about it..if I'm doing PG what are all side courses can be studied. What is the difference between studying MCA and MSC. Apart from these two courses there is any different thing to study after my Bsc..whether a computer sci student can do MBA. If can what is the procedure? Can you list out of doing NIIT course..

5th July 2021, 08:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the use of doing NIIT after BSc computer science? Is there anything different to study after BSc other than MSc and MCA?

NIIT offers programs that have been designed to fulfill the expectations of the industry and meet the skills needs of students with both long and short-term courses. NIIT certifications are widely accepted and recognized by the industry and are essential for a good jump start for a career.

After BSc mastering course is always better and will benefit in your career. MSc is good for people who want to get into research and all theoretical parts of hardware and software. It covers various areas like technology, science, business, and education. This is a 2 year duration course and a person will get opportunities in software development, testing, and networking.

MCA is a 3 year duration course and is suitable for those who wish to have a career in software. After an MCA degree, a person will have great job opportunities in top level IT companies and consultancy firms. You can become a software programmer, software engineer, software developer, system analyst, software application architect, and software consultant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?