28th June 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after BSc computer Science between MSc and MCA?

What i do after bsc in computer science? Can I go MCA after bsc? After bsc what is good msc or mca?

29th June 2021, 11:33 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What should I do after BSc computer Science between MSc and MCA?

After doing BSc computer science you should go for MSc in computer science.
MSc in computer science is a two year post graduation program with the objective to develop human resources with core competencies in various thrust areas of computer science .
After completion of Masters Course in Computer Science your average salary will be 5-12 lakhs per annum.
It will increase with experience.
3rd July 2021, 02:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after BSc computer Science between MSc and MCA?

°°° According to me, you should opt for MSc in Computer Science after completing BSc in Computer Science because that will help you to make your future better and you will get handsome salary anywhere you will apply.
MSc computer science is one of the popular courses due to broad career prospect.

The two major options available for MSc computer science graduates are government job or private job.
While the number of Jobs available in the computer science field in the government sector is limited but the scope of getting employment in the private sector is high.

°°° Here is the list of some of the top organisations that hire MSc computer science graduates:

National Institute of Electronics and information technology

Airport Authority of India

CDAC

Banks

BECIL

Ministry of statistics and programme implementation

Indian agricultural statistics Research Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?