3rd September 2010, 05:51 PM
vinay pandey

What will be good for me after graduation in BSc Computer Science? Should I take up job or further studies?

Hello
i am a student of b.sc. 2nd year computer science.i want to ask that what will be good for me after graduation, taking a job or i should go for further studies.
Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  2. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA or can I stop studies with B.Sc being a candidate of not well in studies?
  3. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  7. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  12. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  13. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  14. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. Should I go for job or further studies after doing B.Tech Computer Science? Is networking a good course for me?
  17. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  18. Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
22nd July 2011, 07:47 AM
anki14542

Default Re: What will be good for me after graduation in BSc Computer Science? Should I take up job or further studies?

See it all depends on your desire.If you really wish to pursue further studies and enhance your potentials,then do go for it;else you can go for job.
But to be very frank,I must tell you in the huge Indian population majority are trying to become a graduate.So,you can see lots of graduates here and there.I would say to go for higher studies and then opt for job,if circumstances are good.That will be a good choice.

Moreover,if you want to pursue MBA in future ,then now you can go for job as well.Job experience will give a boost up to your profile when you will go in for MBA in the later period.
So decide accordingly.
22nd July 2011, 08:07 AM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: What will be good for me after graduation in BSc Computer Science? Should I take up job or further studies?

You can go for further study like MCA for better job opportunities as compared to now.
22nd July 2011, 05:03 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Computer Science is a field which is constantly evolving.

Computer Science graduates can work with different industries as technical administrators or they can work in research led areas of computer industry.

Computer Science graduates start their career as Junior Programmers on the path to become Systems Analysts and Project Leaders etc.

Major companies recruiting Computer science graduates are Apple Computers, AT&T, Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Verizon, Yahoo, Dell, Fujitsu, Google etc.

If you want to do higher studies then you can do M.Sc in Computer science....
23rd July 2011, 09:34 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What will be good for me after graduation in BSc Computer Science? Should I take up job or further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay pandey View Post
Hello
i am a student of b.sc. 2nd year computer science.i want to ask that what will be good for me after graduation, taking a job or i should go for further studies.
Please reply.
Dear friend this is totally depend on you what do you want then you make decision..........

Because graduation is very good degree for any good jobs.............

This is totally depend on you and your family background .............

if your family background is strong then you go for further study,.............

if your family background is not strong then you go for jobs and then you can do further study also ............

This is depend on your situation what is your home situation..........

How can you manage,because graduation is very good degree for any good jobs..........
23rd July 2011, 12:01 PM
ayushuniverse

Smile Re: What will be good for me after graduation in BSc Computer Science? Should I take up job or further studies?

Hello Vinay Pandey.
Taking job or not depend on your choices. If you like studing or want a job with more money then you may go on but if you wanna have job now and think that you have studied much then you should go for job. If in life you even get distubed for your life answers then you mone on yaar. And also please ask your parents they will truely help you.
23rd July 2011, 04:16 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi viney,
My option is to do higher studies now itself. If you now in UG you opt for job,then you cannot able to do higher studies afterwards. So,now you can MCA or M.Sc computer science. Better is will be MCA. Then you can go for job with high salary package.

Best Wishes,
Truth alone triumphs.
23rd July 2011, 06:09 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

My friend, I suggest you to go for Studies because if you now do jobs you will not get the professional jobs it will be in only 6000 rs salary but if you will go for further study you will definetely get a good salary jobs with a perk. I suggest you to do MCA or MBA both the good course and has a vast scope in now and in future also.
All the best.
23rd July 2011, 06:10 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

My friend, I suggest you to go for Studies because if you now do jobs you will not get the professional jobs it will be in only 6000 rs salary but if you will go for further study you will definetely get a good salary jobs with a perk. I suggest you to do MCA or MBA both the good course and has a vast scope in now and in future also.
All the best.
24th December 2011, 03:58 PM
chint123

If you really wish to pursue further studies and enhance your potentials,then do go for it;else you can go for job.But to be very frank,I must tell you in the huge Indian population majority are trying to become a graduate.So,you can see lots of graduates here and there.I would say to go for higher studies and then opt for job,if circumstances are good.That will be a good choice.you now do jobs you will not get the professional jobs it will be in only 6000 rs salary but if you will go for further study you will definetely get a good salary jobs with a perk. I suggest you to do MCA or MBA both the good course and has a vast scope in now and in future also.
18th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay pandey View Post
Hello
Please reply.

you go for higher studies is the best option. when your are start earning the money after that we are not show interest in studies for degree they are giving only 6000/- or 7000/- but it is very low according to our sensex all rates are high in market we cannot buy any product for 6000/- or 7000/-. so please go for higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?