22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give NATA for admission in Architechture?

NATA is really complusary for B.Arch after giving 12th science with maths? Can i get admission without giving NATA exam or is there any need of any other exam rather than NATA.

24th October 2022, 04:53 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to give NATA for admission in Architechture?

Do I need to give NATA for admission in Architechture?

Qualifying in NATA is a mandatory requirement to gain admission into any Institute/ University offering a B Arch degree program in the country. A qualifying score will help a candidate to seek admission into any Institute/ University offering a B Arch degree program.
25th October 2022, 10:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

NATA is a mandatory requirement to get admission into any institute/university offering a BArch course. Depending on the college for which admission is sought you may opt to take either the NATA or the JEE Main Paper 2 for BArch admissions.

The minimum educational qualification required for the NATA examination is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized board.
30th November 2022, 10:36 AM
Ar_pit

You can join b. arch without NATA only if you are getting into some IIT or NIT through JEE. both the exams have an equal importance in the field of arch. You can either appear for one of them or both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?