9th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in Guntur offering BA course through correspondence?

respected sir
i complete inter
join in open degree from ba in guntur

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Sc course with Microbiology stream through correspondence in Guntur?
  2. List of top CA colleges in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech course with CSE stream in Guntur, AP?
  4. List of colleges for M.Sc(microbiology) through correspondence in Guntur? I've completed my B.Sc(microbiology)
  5. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  6. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  8. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which are offering correspondence course of MBA in Clinical Research?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy in correspondence in Hyderabad?
  11. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  12. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  13. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  14. List of ITI colleges in Guntur district?
  15. List of top colleges in Guntur and Vijawada? -- [New]
  16. List of the colleges offering D.Pharmacy in correspondence ni maharastra or in Mumbai
  17. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  18. Colleges offering MSc correspondence course? Is there any value if I do masters degree through correspondence?
11th January 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Guntur offering BA course through correspondence?

Entrance exams in engineering colleges in guntur engineering colleges
10th May 2015, 08:26 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Guntur offering BA course through correspondence?

List of the Distance Education Centres in Guntur:-

Pune Institute, Shivaji Nagar,
Guntur

SRA Distance Education, Governorpet,
Guntur

ICFAI University, Mogalrajapuram,
Guntur

Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering, Tummala,
Guntur

Sri Chundi Ranganayakulu Engineering College,
Guntur

JJR Institute of IT & Management,
Guntur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?