7th February 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?

i want to that after completing b.tech where we can apply for govt sectors. i am doing b.tech in ece from ch. devilal memoriial govt engg college panniwala mota sirsa haryana. there are no campus placements . i want to go for govt jobs. plz tell me for which jobs i can apply after completing btech in ece and which type of preparation i should do.

21st July 2011, 08:01 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to that after completing b.tech where we can apply for govt sectors. i am doing b.tech in ece from ch. devilal memoriial govt engg college panniwala mota sirsa haryana. there are no campus placements . i want to go for govt jobs. plz tell me for which jobs i can apply after completing btech in ece and which type of preparation i should do.
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which government comapny you want to do job...........

Because there is too much company which give to you job...............

some govt. company name is given....

1.NTPC

2.INDIAN ARMY

3.INDIAN NAVY

4.BHEL

5.RAILWAY

6.ONGC

7.POWER GRID

8.SAIL

9.GAIL

10.IOCL

In these companies jobs is available for ECE students............
21st July 2011, 12:36 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?

dear friend if you want to go in government sector with post then you should try for IES(indian engineering services) after qualifying these exam you can easily get into the government jobs.
best of luck buddy!
21st July 2011, 10:44 PM
ushaakhila

Default Re: After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?

government jobs foe ece students are very rear but u have few government jobs in telecommunication fields...............and radio frequency technology has also got gud gov jobs with gud pay and better future..............at the end of the year 2012 many government jobs shall be released soon.
25th July 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

After completion of b tech I want to do m tech.
Please tell me which institute is better for doing M tech.
Thanks
20th August 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I know To Want That After ECE Btech Engineering What Short Course I Will Do.
29th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

which is best for p.hd ms/mtech
27th November 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

now i am studing 3rd eee.what government jobs are available after my completion?
19th December 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

how to get prepared for govepnment sector jobs after b tech.?
28th January 2012, 09:00 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

After completion of your b.tech through gate you can go for govt jobs.

prepare well for the Gate and work hard.......

First drop your resume in monisterindia.com

And get alerts from the govtalerts.com

All the best.......
28th January 2012, 11:43 PM
rvidyasagar

If you are keen on a Government job, Indian Engineering Services (IES) examinations are the first option, if you want to stick to the engg. profession. This exam is conducted once every year for various user govt departments by the UPSC.

If you are not keen about sticking to the engg profession, then you can apply for other examinations also, which only ask for a degree. Civil Services Examination (popularly known as IAS, though it is not limited to IAS only) is the first choice here.

You may also keep a watch on the various state governments' Public Service Commissions' advertisements.

But, do remember that the time taken from advertisement to actual job offer is painstakingly long (more than an year) and you should not waste the interim period. Why not join a private sector job in the meanwhile?
29th January 2012, 11:35 AM
mani_baban

Smile Re: After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?

Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which government comapny you want to do job...........

Because there is too much company which give to you job...............

some govt. company name is given....

1.NTPC

2.INDIAN ARMY

3.INDIAN NAVY

4.BHEL

5.RAILWAY

6.ONGC

7.POWER GRID

8.SAIL

9.GAIL

10.IOCL

In these companies jobs is available for ECE students............
29th January 2012, 02:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of B.tech in ece stream you can apply for govt. sector jobs like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BHEL
4.BEL
5.GAIL
6.ECIL
7.RRB
8.NTPC
9.ONGC
10.IOCL
11.BSNL
etc..

So, you will have lots of opportunity
You just not need to worry about it..
Just get prepare yourself for these jobs..

All the best..
30th January 2012, 04:09 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Nowadays there is good scope for agriculture implementing scientific methods for the food crops and herbs available for medicine.u can go for jobs in banks,finance,insurance companies,agro companies,agro based import and export houses,department of agriculture in state and district levels etc......to get best scopes u can do msc in agriculture this will make u more eligible to get best jobs with very good salary.
11th February 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

after completing my b.tech in it...m i eligible for ssc???
30th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

how i should apply for job in ntpc........???????
28th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Tech(ECE) final year student interested to join in RAILWAY sector what are jobs fitted for the students ? how can apply for the job? what is the qualification needed?
17th August 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

i cmpltd b.tech with 70% should i go for software or govt gob vch is better
17th August 2012, 08:23 PM
manjira...

Thumbs up Re: After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?

Hello friend,
Electrical and Communication engineering(ECE) is one of the fast growing engineering field in today's world. Thus if you have scored good marks in you graduation then getting a government job will not be very hard for you.

After graduation you can apply for government jobs like:

1)Steel Authority of India Limited(SAIL);

2)Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limted(BSNL);

3)Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited(BHEL);

4)Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL);

5)Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL);

6)Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO);

7)National Thermal Power Corporation(NTPC);

8)Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC);

9)Defense Research and Development Organization(DRDO);

10)Electronic Corporation of India Limited(ECIL);

11)Coal India Limited;

12)Railway;

13)Indian Army;

14)Indian Navy.
17th August 2012, 08:55 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

First of all after B.Tech. you can apply for IES and GATE for Government job.

IES - Indian Engineering Service conducted by UPSC once every year for recruitment of engineers in the top technical post under Various Central Govt. Dept.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IIT for admission to M.Tech. Courses after which you can get teaching job in various Govt. Technical Institutions.

Public Sector Undertakings such as BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, NTPC, NALCO etc. conduct recruitment on the basis of GATE score which remains valid for two years. Hence you should try to score better in GATE.

For Preparation of IES and GATE you must be thorough about your B.Tech. courses and you may take the assistance of good Coaching Institutions for Preparation of IES and GATE. At least one year rigorous preparation is must for the success in these examinations.
18th August 2012, 12:07 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

First of all after B.Tech. you can apply for IES and GATE for Government job.

IES - Indian Engineering Service conducted by UPSC once every year for recruitment of engineers in the top technical post under Various Central Govt. Dept.

GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering conducted by IIT for admission to M.Tech. Courses after which you can get teaching job in various Govt. Technical Institutions.

Public Sector Undertakings such as BHEL, GAIL, SAIL, NTPC, NALCO etc. conduct recruitment on the basis of GATE score which remains valid for two years. Hence you should try to score better in GATE.

For Preparation of IES and GATE you must be thorough about your B.Tech. courses and you may take the assistance of good Coaching Institutions for Preparation of IES and GATE. At least one year rigorous preparation is must for the success in these examinations.
16th January 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir...im persuing my 3rd b.tech in e.c.e....with 80%aggregate.....i wonna to settle in any one of the hardware(core) companies based on gate scoring...nw my question is whether i can prepare for gate exam by own r i reach any institutions?????????plz reply me fast as soon as possible
7th May 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am arifa of 3rd year ece my present btech is65% can you please suggest me what quqlities i should improve so that i can get job.which subjects i have to learn.what type of softwares i have to improve please suggest me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?